OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM & ADVISORY BOARD
Professor Shudong Wang
Founder & Managing Director
- Head of Drug Discovery and Development, University of South Australia
- Inventor of >90 patents
- >150 publications
- Former Head of Chemistry and Oncology Drug Discovery, Cyclacel, UK
- Founder of two biotech companies
- Consultant to multiple pharma companies
Dr Paul Wabnitz
Clinical Research & Development Director
- Medical Director and experienced Drug Development Consultant in Translational Medicine, Drug Design and Medicinal Chemistry.
- Expertise in toxicology, clinical trial design, planning & execution of a first-in-human clinical study.
- Extensive experience with complex novel drugs and targeted combination therapy.
Business Development Director
- >15 years experience in research development and management
- Deep expertise in strategy and planning
- Established and led a range of innovative industry development programs
- Chair, Cure4 Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, a national research foundation
- Over 15 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry including, Regulatory affairs, QA, Operations and management, medicinal chemistry, drug research, analytical development for US, EU and International markets.
- Passionate about working effectively in a cross culture and cross functional complex environment.
Mr Jun Liu
- Board Member, Changzhou Qianhong Bio-pharma Co. Ltd
- Senior Biochemical Engineer
- 30 years’ experience in drug R&D and manufacturing
- Expert in industrial transformation of drugs from laboratory to production
Dr Jurgen Michaelis
Advisory Board Chair
30 years’ senior management in life sciences
Advisor on the formation of >80 companies
Raised >$200 million capital
Listed 2 companies on stock exchange
Founder and Chair of industry VC fund
Professor Ian Olver AM
Advisory Board Member
- MBBS MD PhhD FRACP FAChPM MRACMA
- Medical oncologist and bio-ethicist
- Chaired 6 national cancer and ethics committees
- Former CEO, Cancer Council Australia
- Former Clinical Director, Royal Adelaide Hospital Cancer Centre
- Established 2 clinical centers
- >300 publications
Dr David Fuller
Advisory Board Member
- Senior Vice President, Clinical Development, Syneos Health
- International leader in biopharmaceutical development
- >30 years’ experience in clinical trials and drug evaluation
- Led 5 product approvals
- Worked for major international companies inc. Pfizer, Roche and Genzyme
OUR CONSUMER ADVISORY GROUP
Dr Marilyn Mackinder
Our Consumer Advisory Group exists to gain input from cancer survivors, as well as others whose lives have been touched by the disease, on our proposed research activities and findings, to ensure that issues important to consumers are identified, prioritised and shared.
Advisory Group members have the opportunity to contribute to our research and be the voice for cancer patients, an important interface between our scientists and the community, ensuring our projects remain focused on research that is impactful and can make a real difference for patients.